Dec 9, 2011

Family Christmas 2010

Our annual family gathering on Christmas day has become one of the last remaining traditions that our extended family continues to honor each year.  As our group has grown it's become more difficult to orchestrate these large gatherings, but I think we'd all agree that without the holiday we might go the entire year without ever seeing everyone. Growing up you start to realize just how few and far between moments like this really are.

Last Christmas I got a Flip Cam and had asked for it specifically because I wanted an easier way to capture home videos.  In between dinner, energetic games of Pictionary, and one too many glasses of wine I managed to capture a nice sampling of our family gathering from that December 25, 2010.  With my Flip Cam at the ready, I guess we'll see what pans out this year.    




No comments :