Sep 5, 2011

Favorite Things MHC Edit

Of the series of edits I did for the Medicine Hat College this summer, ironically the favorite things edit I did for them was my favorite too.  What made this one so much fun to cut was that it was assembled from candid moments and comments from the staff about all of the random things that they like about working at MHC.  

It was also the edit I struggled with the most because it required the most balancing between people and subject matter in such a brief amount of time.  In addition to this, it had to feel light, casual, funny, and show as many faces from the College as possible.  I think the reason I like it so much is because it really was a challenging edit, but was also very genuine in its spontaneity.  From what I heard, the College Day screening was a big success.  That makes all the hard work worth it.



No comments :