Dec 2, 2010

Singapore Recap

After several months have passed, I always like to review my edits to see how I feel about them. I start to think about how I would've edited them differently or if there's another video that I could make with the footage, etc. The process also gives me a chance to appreciate the edits as a viewer, because my head isn't quite so wrapped up in how I assembled them.

My Singapore edits were an undeniably memorable side project from this year and I still get a kick out of watching them. So, with everything about the experience now in context I thought it would be fun to recap the posts from Singapore 2010. Simply click any of the banners to watch the videos, read about the locations, and share in what was one of my major highlights from earlier this year.


No comments :