Oct 21, 2010

Stream Media Shout Out

In the several years that I've been working as a videographer and editor with Stream Media I have had the opportunity to see and participate in a lot of really cool projects. This summer in particular was full of several larger edits that occupied much of my extra time outside of the web company I also do video work for.

I wanted to give a shout out to Stream Media for being recognized by the EDA (Economic Development Alliance of Southern Alberta) after they received top honors at the 2010 National Marketing Awards for several projects produced by our team.

One of the edits I did this summer was mentioned specifically in the press release, which is really cool after all the work that went into it. You can see the press release and a link to the video here.

Congrats go out to EDA and Stream Media! I'm very proud to have been able to play a role in this success with you.



No comments :