Jun 21, 2009

The Geology Student Makes the Semi-Finals!

I just wanted to send out a quick update and thank you. I just got the news that my short, The Geology Student is now a semi-finalist in the Yobi.tv Online Filmmaking Contest! I'm the weekly winner for week 3 out of 40, which means I'll be competing against 39 other filmmakers come voting time next year.

This is the same position that The Gizmo Tree was in just a few months earlier, so it's going to be exciting to have another shot at the win. At the very least, I'll be featured in the semi-finalist section for the next several months while this preliminary round plays out. You never know how many people might watch from there.

Thank you to everyone who voted and helped me make the semi-finals! I couldn't be more appreciative of your support. Thank you very very very much!

No comments :