May 17, 2009

Last Minute Votes

I just wanted to make one last stitch effort to call out to any of you who may be interested in voting for my movie, The Gizmo Tree in the Yobi Film Contest. After several weekly rounds of voting, there's only a single day left to vote to see if I make the finals - the Top 5 and final round of the entire contest. This opportunity is huge to me, and at this point it really can come down to just a couple votes. To view my contest profile and cast a last minute THUMBS UP vote for me and my short, click here.

Thank you to all of you who have shown your support throughout this process, I can't express enough how much I appreciate it. We'll know whether the voting worked by tomorrow - be sure to check back. Fingers crossed, it's all come down to this.


No comments :