Jul 24, 2007

Buick to the Future: Part 3


It's been 2 months between the first project being written and the last film being posted. Not too bad considering the Buick films were purely a self-motivated summer undertaking. It's nice to have them complete though, and now I can start on some other things. I can't believe it's already the end of July. 

Anyway, part 3 was just filmed on sunday, so the editing went pretty fast this time. It was close to 40 degrees celcius that day, and I've got the burns to prove it . . . plus a gash on my face thanks to some wise ass chasing his hat, haha (that's a fake laugh Tyler!).

This time we were competing with the heat and the sound of the wind and bugs. Turned out alright in my opinion despite it - we're well aware of how campy the series is and that's the point. I think each of the Buick movies have something different and funny about them, but generally they're kinda weird . . . all good fun to make though! Hope you've enjoyed this mini-trilogy of Back to the Future parody nonsense and 'the lack of time travel adventures, but comedy in discussing it' concept between Doc and Marty. Without a doubt you can expect the Buick to the Future movies to show up on this blog numerous times . . . in the future *the music swells . . .

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

I was waiting for Doc to respond in another cheesy song, "No means No"-"Only for a minute Marty" "No means No" "I just wanna hit it Marty", Ah worst song ever, but funny. IIII HHHAAAAVVEE AAA DEEELLLORRIIAN...back at home. Gold.

kegler747 said...

Just visiting...U got a cool blog here :)

Anonymous said...

i love the title...hilarious

Anonymous said...

Dude, my computer crashed and all my favs were gone... until I remembered that we are still BFFs and you had this link on your facebook. What is your plan of attack for remainder of summer, have you seen Dineen? - Smelliest b