May 31, 2007

A New Blog / First Post

So Luke's Emporium of Senseless Insanity and Wonder is no more, and here instead is Editing Luke; a blog about filmmaking, movie ideas, projects, goals and so on in the realm of a student filmmaker named Luke and his production pseudonym fandrix. It's been on my mind to do this for sometime, and I've had this blog sitting idle ready to replace the other for a few months. Keeping an online journal is work, but ultimately, I think it'll be a good way to focus my ideas in terms of thinking about what I'm doing as a professional career. I use 'student' filmmaker a lot (which I still am), but I feel it's time to start thinking of myself as a filmmaker (or video/media maker if you want to get technical). Whether you read this or return is clearly up to you, but I hope to use this as an outlet to motivate myself and bounce ideas around. I welcome any and all comments as things get underway (in fact I encourage and love comments) and hope you find some interest in my ramblings. Thanks for checking out the new space.

No comments :